Saturday, April 21, 2012

Warped Perspective


The picture of Beast's behind is a little... skewed.  Today I made a purchase which may or may not have been a good one.  I went out and bought a GoPro hero 2 today.  what an Unbelievable little camera. I hope that it will be able to document part of my trip.  I doubt I could document all of it as it would be about 1.6 terabytes of video.  Maybe some timelapse... Maybe some 'montages'.  Who knows.

Looking at the weather though, I think I may have to invest into some warmer gear.

As it is still snowing and departure date is in less than a month, I've decided to throw the plans up in the air again and just focus on preparation.  If the weather is too harsh up north, I will head south... or West... or East.

Guess I'll just play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment